To be an Educational Institution of Choice, Producing Industry-ready Graduates.
Provide Quality Education with the Aim of Producing Competent Graduates Who Contribute Positively to Advances in Global Industry.
“The Management of Sarawak Skills is committed in its quest for excellence in industrial education and training services to meet customers’ expectations.”
1. To achieve 80% success in terms of training proposals submitted to prospective clients.
2. To achieve a passing rate of 90% for Academic Programmes.
3. To achieve a passing rate of 87% for TVET Programmes.
4. To address and take corrective action on at least 90% of reported facility breakdown(s).
5. To enhance staff effectiveness and competencies by providing appropriate training: at least 2 man-days a year for non-teaching staff and at least 4
man-days a year for teaching staff.
6. To achieve 85% graduate employability 6 months after graduation.
7. To ensure that 85% of PTPTN applicants secure PTPTN loan(s).
8. To ensure full utilization (100%) of government training grant(s).
9. To achieve 85% for “Graduate on Time” (students from Academic Programmes).