In our endeavour to be a leader in Industrial Education and Training, we seek qualified Malaysians to be our teaching personnel.
If you have a strong desire to make things happen and are able to work well in a team, you could be the individual we are looking for.
A. Instructor (Plantation), Sarawak Skills Mukah
- Must possess at least higher relevant of Diploma Kemahiran Malaysia (DKM) or Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) in Plantation, and with minimum 2 years teaching experience
- Working experience in the related field is an added advantage.
- Must possess Vocational Training Officer (VTO) and Induction Course Certificate (Kursus Induksi PP/ PPD) as well as Appointment Letter as a verified trainer from Jabatan Pembangunan Kemahiran and CIAST in order to execute training to the trainer.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Possess a strong academic profile in the discipline and leadership experience is an added advantage.
Interested candidates are invited to write in with a complete résumé, stating details of personal particulars, academic qualifications (results transcript), working experience, current and expected salary, contact number and provide a non-returnable passport-sized photograph. Please submit your application to:
SARAWAK SKILLS (PUSAT PEMBANGUNAN KEMAHIRAN SARAWAK)
Jalan Canna, Off Jalan Wan Alwi, Tabuan Jaya
93350 Kuching, Sarawak
(Attn: Human Resources Unit)
Closing Date: 30 November 2020
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)