The library is located at the heart of the campus and is easy to access. Visit our library to find what you need or to request for further assistance. The library also provides photocopying, printing and computer access services.
All counter services operate from 8:00AM to 4:45PM only.
|Monday – Thursday||8:30AM – 5:00PM
7:30PM – 10:00 PM
|Friday||8:00AM – 11:45AM
2:30PM – 5:00PM
7:30PM – 10:00PM
|Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays||Closed|
|Open Shelves||Borrowing is open to all based on limited privileges.|
|References||Collections of dictionaries, encyclopedias, handbooks, atlases & serial publications (magazines and journals).|
|Red Spot||High-demand materials containing textbooks, past final exam papers and final projects.|
|Multimedia Collections||AV materials including audio/video cassettes, disks and CDs.|
|Bulk Loans||Borrowing based on given privileges.|
Photocopy & Printing
Photocopy: RM0.10 per page
Printing (grayscale only): RM0.20 per page
The use of computers at the library is only for research purposes and students are entitled to 1 hour usage only.
Lockers are provided to allow students storing their personal belongings. The usage is free of charge.
Rules & Regulations
- Silence is to be observed in the library at all times. The library staff have the rights to ask any problematic patrons to leave the library.
- All phones and sound emitting devices must be muted, silenced or turned off.
- Patrons are expected to dress appropriately as long as they are in the library.
- Student ID must be worn at all times.
- Smoking, vaping and consumption of foods and drinks are strictly prohibited.
- Bags or jackets should not be brought beyond the counter area. The management is not responsible for losses or damages of personal belongings that are left behind. Please utilize the free locker to safeguard your belongings.
- Reservation of seats is not allowed.
- Books and other articles left for any length of time on tables or chairs will be removed by the staff.
- Patrons are not allowed to remove or change the arrangement of furniture in the library.
- All reading materials must be left in the trolley provided when they are no longer in use.
- All patrons are required to show their books, files and personal belongings at the checking counter for inspection upon leaving the library’s premise.
- Disfigurement, theft and displacement of materials are considered as serious offences.
- Stern disciplinary action can be taken against patrons if the rules are not met.